[ALAC] SSR2 RT

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 22 22:34:58 UTC 2018

For your information, appended here is a letter sent from the SO/AC
Chairs to the OEC and the SSR2-RT last week (slightly modified to
reflect a wording that was confusing in the original message).

I have asked our RT members for their thoughts on this plan and for
confirmation that they will be staying on the RT.

Alan