[ALAC] URGENT: ICANN Fellowship Program Community Consultation

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 13:34:41 UTC 2018

Hi All
As per this  fellowship feedback request.  I recall they did a followup on
the  Fellows as to being engaged a year ago  and the largest self
identified group was  ATLARGE and the largest group not involved naturally
was  ATLARGE.  Dev and I created a Stakeholder tool which added all the
fellows by region, RALO, Country and affiliation
Here again is the link to the tool

<goog_1366654104>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15882YWPkhx-Gv2tAEPBdJPJKK5QBjvsX2_mvRyDJUQs/edit?usp=drive_web&ouid=102051270558126042248

David Olive and Mary Wong singled out this tool with me on Thursday as a
great contribution.  Dev and I have  asked staff for  months to take it
over. Since  Dev is busy with his domestic life  I am concerned if it will
be updated or available since it lies in the hands of volunteers

Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight