[ALAC] "Policy" t4ravel slots for Panama

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Mon Mar 19 12:20:23 UTC 2018

Alan, I believe the criteria that you mention below is sufficient, as for newcomers or previous participants for continuity,  I think both arguments are valid and maybe it could depend on the candidate and the criteria that you mention.

Best
Hadia

Hadia Elminiawi (M.Sc.)
Director, DNS-Entrepreneurship Center
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/268513_180152888707645_7698168_n.jpg][logo]

National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
Tel:      +202 3534  4392
Fax:      +202 3537 4000