[ALAC] "Policy" t4ravel slots for Panama

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Mar 19 02:25:10 UTC 2018

Hi Humberto,

We had requested five additional travel slots and
were allocated two. Whether there should be
additional criteria is what I was asking. I
believe what I proposed is sufficient, and so far
Alberto, Satish and Eduardo have replied with no additional criteria.

Although we have these two slots, one may need to
be used for our new SSAC Liaison. I am waiting to
hear if the SSAC is funding him as they generally
have for Julie. However, in each of the prior two
meetings where we have had these slots, other
slots have opened up to allow additional travellers.

Alan