[ALAC] "Policy" t4ravel slots for Panama

Humberto Carrasco hcarrascob at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:56:01 UTC 2018

Dear Alan,

Thanks a lot for this email. We have 2 slots and 5 RALOS.

Will There be any other criteria to select these 2 slots?

Regards

Humberto Carrasco Blanc
Abogado
Profesor Asociado Derecho Económico - Comercial
Universidad Católica del Norte - Coquimbo
LLM Queen Mary University of London
PhD University of Edinburgh