[ALAC] ITI Accessibility Requirements Document for Wednesday, 27 June 2018 at 08:30

Yesim Nazlar yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Tue Jun 26 22:09:54 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Attached, you may find the ITI Accessibility Requirements document that Jana Juginovic has shared for tomorrow’s 08:30 session.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar

From: Jana Juginovic <jana.juginovic at icann.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 10:28 AM
To: Yesim Nazlar <yesim.nazlar at icann.org>, David Conrad <david.conrad at icann.org>, Mark Segall <mark.segall at icann.org>, Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org>, Sally Costerton <sally.costerton at icann.org>, Ashwin Rangan <ashwin.rangan at icann.org>, Steve Conte <steve.conte at icann.org>, Noah Ross <noah.ross at icann.org>
Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Subject: Re: Presentation Needed / ALAC and Regional Leaders Working Session Part 6 on Wednesday, 27 June 2018

Thanks Yesim.

Attached is the presentation.

As per discussion with Heidi, I’ve also attached the draft of the accessibility guidelines. Please note: the guidelines are a draft.

Do feel free to share with At-Large in advance. We can focus the session on Q&A as per Heidi’s suggestion.