[ALAC] ICANN News Alert -- ICANN Publishes Updated gTLD Marketplace Health Index

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Jun 21 07:24:16 UTC 2018

Hello all,

as you know, I am on the Advisory Panel
<https://community.icann.org/display/projgtldmarkthealth/gTLD+Marketplace+Health+Index>
that has worked on putting together this set of statistics. I would be
really interested in your feedback ahead of this Sunday. (24 June 2018)
That's the day when I am set to meet the main contractor performing the
metric collection and analysis. It is a great opportunity if we think
that anything should be done differently - but please bear in mind that
we have been working on this for over a year and some of the "missing"
metrics might be due to objections from some parties, mostly based on
the impossibility to find a consensus definition of a specific metric.

Anyway, I am all ears to relay your concerns.

Kindest regards,

Olivier