[ALAC] URGENT: Supplementary Comment on .O release

Alberto Soto asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Jun 20 21:46:03 UTC 2018

I agree

Regards
Alberto

-----Mensaje original-----
De: ALAC <alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> En nombre de Alan Greenberg
Enviado el: miércoles, 20 de junio de 2018 06:07 p.m.
Para: ALAC <alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Asunto: [ALAC] URGENT: Supplementary Comment on .O release
Importancia: Alta

In light of other comments posted, Jonathan has suggested that we issue a
supplemental comment making it clear that we beleive that the auction
proceeds must go to charities that support the public good and the Internet
Community. Moreover, the TLD must actually be used and not acquired for
speculation/resale.

I strongly suggest that we post this comment and ratify after the fact.

Is there any strong opposition to this?