[ALAC] NTIA Notice of Inquiry

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jun 20 14:44:42 UTC 2018

Even if we were to have a session, I still think that it is important
for people to get their ideas organized and the Wiki is a good place for that.

The schedule is pretty full and despite the success of allowing
"sufficient" time in San Juan, things are pretty tight here.

What do you suggest we delete or shorten?

Alan