[ALAC] Travel Support Guidelines

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 19 22:12:12 UTC 2018

I call your attention to the new proposed Travel Support Guidelines -
https://community.icann.org/x/hCkFBQ. The document at
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/draft-community-travel-support-guidelines-30may18-en.pdf.

In the past, travel issues have been high on volunteer priorities and
there have been lots of complaints.

This is your opportunity to provide input.

If you have a comment and do not want it associated with your name,
feel free to send it to me privately and I will post it.

I HOPE to have time to discuss this in Panama, but it is not clear
that we can find the time. If we do, it will be a short discussion nd
having comments already on the wiki will facilitate this.