[ALAC] ALAC Chair Selection and update on Panama agenda

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 19 02:03:14 UTC 2018

Nominations have now closed and we have two candidates for ALAC Chair
starting at the end of ICANN63. Maureen Hilyard and Tijani Ben Jemaa
were both duly nominated and both have accepted the nomination.

You can see the candidate statements at
https://community.icann.org/x/JiW8B (near the bottom).

from 8:00 to 8:45 on Tuesday. Location to be determined. The meeting
will not be recorded nor will there be remote participation due to
technical limitations and staff availability.

The detailed format will be announced but we will likely have a short
statement from each candidate and then open the floor to questions.

If anyone would like to present questions ahead of time, forward them
to me and staff.

We are still looking at alternatives for a meeting to discuss NomCom delegates.