[ALAC] Meetings to discuss Chair candidates and NomCom appointees.

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Jun 17 18:25:53 UTC 2018

Based on requests, I will work with staff to find time for a meeting
with ALAC Chair candidates (45 minutes - 1 hour) and NomCom delegate
appointments (CLOSED MEETING, 30 minutes). It may not be possible to
record or have remote participation for the Chair meeting.

My best guess right now is 8 am on Tuesday for the Board candidates
and 8 am on Wednesday or Thursday for the NomCom but that may not be
what happens.

I will work with staff on this tomorrow.

I am presuming you do not want to start the Chair election until the
meeting has happened.