[ALAC] [ALAC-Announce] Reminder: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: ALAC Chair

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 07:30:22 UTC 2018

Hi all

Tuesday 8.30-9.00 is the only actual free timeslot we have on our schedule
where we might all be able to discuss something as a group - so do we use
it for the ALAC Chair nominations or do we use it for the NomCom
nominations?

I am quite happy to discuss any issues with individuals or groups of people
who may want to chat during coffee breaks. I am arriving on Sunday morning
too so I am happy to make myself available on Sunday if anyone wants to
meet for a chat.

Maureen