[ALAC] [ALAC-Announce] Reminder: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: ALAC Chair

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Jun 17 01:48:45 UTC 2018

Nomination have not yet closed, but at this point
both candidates have indicated that they do not
see the need for a formal meeting. I am planning
to run the ballot Monday-Wednesday in Panama to
be able to announce the winner on Thursday
(presuming that there is not another candidate
and presuming there is not a tie, either of which would delay the outcome).

There will be adequate time for one-on-one
discussions. And if anyone would like to pose a
formal question to the candidates, we can request
that they reply in writing on a Wiki page.

Alan