[ALAC] Selection of NomCom Delegates for 2018-19

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 14 22:26:45 UTC 2018

I have had a few concerns raised with some of the candidates
identified by the RALOs. Accordingly we will hold individual votes on
each of the candidates.

In each case, a vote of YES will mean you wish the candidate named by
the RALO to be confirmed as the ALAC appointed delegate.

A vote of NO means that you wish the issue discussed in an In Camera
(private) discussion (ALAC and ALT Advisors only) with the potential
for adding one or more names as possible candidates and re-voting.