[ALAC] CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: ALAC Chair

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 5 04:19:08 UTC 2018

Please note that the end of nomination is 23:59 UTC on 18 June.

I would suggest that anyone who accepts a
nomination for Chair should provide and
Expression of Interest explaining why they
believe they will seerve the ALAC and At-Large
well in this position, and what/how they would
like to accomplish. And anything else they believe is relevant.

Alan