[ALAC] ALAC EPDP Selection Committee Notice

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Jul 23 21:55:59 UTC 2018

Congratulations to all team!!!!
I had no time available to full participation,  but as an interested person and working here on GDPR issues around the country ,I do will be available to help in any issue and will try to follow calls.

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil