[ALAC] EPDP Wiki Site

h.raiche at internode.on.net h.raiche at internode.on.net
Thu Jul 12 10:21:56 UTC 2018

 Hi Alan (and Evin and Jonathan)
PLEASE - if we are going to use the page that you - Alan - gave the
link to, then it should be listed as the EPDP policy page and be
specifically listed on the FRONT page of our policy page.  It isn't -
so it will be lost.
Alreadly, we have my comments, Jonathan's comments, Bastiaan and
Hadia's comments, and Tijani's comments - NONE of which are on this
page.  If we are serious about seeking input from ALAC members on the
principles, then the discussion needs to be in an obvious place.  So
while I used your (Alan's) link to get to the page - none of the
discussion on the list so far is there.
Jonathan - you promised that we'd get a separate and easy to find page
- which needs to be listed on the front page of our policy page - not
hidden. And if there are links to othr pages, then include them on
this page

PLEASE - fix this so we can all talk to each other
Holly