[ALAC] Draft Principles for GDPR

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 18:37:22 UTC 2018

Alan,
Having seen your wiki submission, mark me down as a supporter in the same
column. I have argued in the CCT RT in support of the positions advanced by
folks who normally caucus with the IP and reputation interests because of
similar reasoning.

I remain persuaded to the view that certain surrogates give more value to
the end user interest that any single end user WHOIS lookup capability
could deliver.  It is a simple idea to go for the mass benefit every time;
maximize outcomes where they provide a benefit to the greater mass of end
users,not just the sentient ones.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*