[ALAC] Call for Volunteers: GNSO Expedited PDP on Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jul 11 17:45:43 UTC 2018

To be clear, the 30 hour/week estimate came from the GNSO and I am
pretty sure was presuming the person already has full background knowledge.

It is a heavy demand and we are presuming that few people will be
able to make it.

Others can be observers and can contribute through the At-Large gTLD
WG and webinars and conference calls we will be having.

Alan