[ALAC] Consensus Call: EDPD - Proposed way forward

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 19:00:22 UTC 2018

If I may make a suggestion now that it appears there is some movement to
consensus on " What we need are agreed to general principles and people who
understand them and what the INTENT of  the ALAC and At-Large is" ,  maybe
the ALAC will now attend to that; Deliver a writing to serve as guide to
representatives clearly stating *the principles, intent and redlines*
pertaining.

Where you don't know what you know, state that too, without ambiguity.

-Carlton

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*