[ALAC] Consensus Call: EDPD - Proposed way forward

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Jul 7 21:42:37 UTC 2018

Indeed, thus the last sentence of #1 and #6 as well as time
requirement to attend At-Large calls. As the EPDP runs, there will no
doubt be many details to be defined, but the overall guidance will be
to look at what maximizes the benefits to Internet users and what
minimizes the potential harms.

Alan