[ALAC] Board Public Meetings

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Wed Jan 31 11:31:05 UTC 2018

Dear all,

First I want to wish you all, belatedly, a happy new year and I hope this email finds you all well.

Second, you might have already seen the newsletter that announces that the Board will be holding three public sessions at its LA workshop these coming days.

In case you haven’t read the news, or the newsletter got lost in your inbox, you can get the details in the following link:

https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2018-01-23-en

The topics for the sessions are:

1. Community work on geo names as TLDs
2. FY19 Draft Budget Review
3. Board FY18 Priorities

The Board will also hold a public Board meeting.

I have been following the FY19 Draft Budget comments closely on the list and I am aware of the concerns that have been raised. I thank you all for your input and welcome any further feedback you can provide on this and other issues you consider relevant to the At-Large community.

I hope to see many of you soon in Puerto Rico.

Kind regards,

León

Enviado desde mi iPad