[ALAC] GDPR Model Comments

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 30 18:33:25 UTC 2018

Regarding our deliberations on GDPR models -
https://community.icann.org/x/HQa8B

The message below says that they are not formally
extending the deadline, but will consider new
input - presuming it comes in relatively quickly.

At this point, as far as I can see, I have been
the only At-Large person to submit a personal
comment, and no RALO or At-Large comments have been submitted.

Alan