[ALAC] [ALAC-Internal] Wikispace Created - Re: [Ext] ALAC comments on ICANN models for GDPR

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sat Jan 20 06:11:11 UTC 2018

Olivier

My fault - it should be on whatever list is appropriate.  PLEASE share it with EURALO or whomever. The problem was lack of time and I felt we had to do something - ‘feedback’ is due  29 Jan - and I wanted to start an open discussion .  Aida, Vanda, Carlton and Alan have already made comments by email - my hope, by asking for a wiki - was to centralise the discussion. And now that Jonathan has put his hand up, he can take it from here.

I”ll put the stuff I said on the wiki, just to start the discussion.  And please scold me - my fault.  But then please, get EURALO to comment as well

Holly