[ALAC] Community Feedback on Proposed models for RDS - by the end of January

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 15:39:59 UTC 2018

Hi Holly
Interesting you mentioned this issue, two things to share with you

1.  NCUC did a session at the IGF and curious if anyone followed their
tread. they had a good google doc on the issues
2. NARALO is having monthly hot topics during the second half of our
monthly membership calls. I was thinking of this issue as a topic for March
since I have Cybersecurity as the February topic.   I will need someone to
level set the issue.  We had Net Neutrality for January

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com