[ALAC] Community Feedback on Proposed models for RDS - by the end of January

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Jan 14 06:07:53 UTC 2018

Folks

Two days ago, Goran’s blog posted ICANN’s proposed there models for addressing the issue of RDS information and the EU Data Protection rules.  According to the blog, 'community input' is being sought - by the end of January.

Given the significance of this discussion on the information that registries/registrars collect and display, I am assuming that ALAC will be making comments? We should, at the least, have a page on the wiki for comments???

Holly