[ALAC] Proposed ALAC Mailing list membership change

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Wed Feb 21 12:52:47 UTC 2018

+1

Hadia

From: ALAC [mailto:alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Alan Greenberg
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 10:02 PM
To: ALAC

The guide specifies who is to be a member of the ALAC list, and allows the ALAC to make additions. Several years ago, when Avri was co-chairing a WG, we added her to the list.

I would like to propose that we similarly add Jonathan Zuck as the new Chair of Our gTLD group, and co-chair of the Consolidated Policy WG (CPWG). Moreover, I would like to propose that as new WG Chairs are found, we do the same.

I also propose that next time we revise this document, that we add a provision for all such volunteers who are not otherwise members of the list, also extending the courtesy of keeping them on the list after they leave the position (as we do with past ALAC Members and Regional Leaders, and as we have with Avri.

Comments please. I will open a Consensus Call on this shortly.