[ALAC] SUMMARY: IMPORTANT: PAPER ON OFFICE OF DIVERSITY PUBLIC COMMENTS

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Feb 19 06:10:19 UTC 2018

Thanks for the active discussion on this.

I have asked Evin to move the discussion to an At-Large policy page
and that is now done - https://community.icann.org/x/-Ra8B.

All of the e-mail messages here have been inserted in a lead-in
comment. Please make any further comments there.

To summarize, there is a reasonable strong position being formulated:
We strongly and passionately believe in diversity (and have some
pride in beleiving that we do play our part), but do not believe that
we need a formal Office of Diversity.

I believe that we must reply to the WS2 group.

Please respond (on the wiki) with whether you believe we need a
formal statement, or if you wish me to reply summarizing our discussion?

Alan