[ALAC] IMPORTANT: PAPER ON OFFICE OF DIVERSITY PUBLIC COMMENTS

Beran Dondeh berandondeh at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 07:33:17 UTC 2018

I agree with Maureen in that ICANN and the community should  come up ways and means of ensuring that Diversity is a part of its processes and also support  programs such as the Intercultural program which supports and encourages Diversity. Diversity should be a part of ICANN but does not necessarily need a dedicated office in order to do that.

Beran

Sent from my iPhone