[ALAC] Fwd: Cherine Chalaby to Alan Greenberg RE: GAC-ALAC Joint Statement of 2 Nov 2017

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 16:08:58 UTC 2018

You know what is the glaring presumption here?  That most people really
want to or even like to read these tomes!

First, there is abundant evidence that most persons engaged in this
business simply don't read documents, whether they are long or short.  I
defy successful contradiction.

Breaking news.  And I hate to break this to all y'all but from long
experience in corporate, the evidence of 'senior' people reading high-level
summaries more than the long document is precisely NEVER!

Years ago one fella told me that my writing was too literate, I needed to
write at an 8th grade level for senior corporate officers. That was waaay
before Donald Trump. Never mind he remained as dense as thick mud.

Pffft.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*