[ALAC] EPDP Early input

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Wed Aug 29 00:44:24 UTC 2018

Thanks John

It’s really helpful hearing from someone who has to implement GDPR - and can bring those insights to the table.

I think we all struggle to work through - first - whether ICANN is the data processor or controller, and from there, what information is actually required by whom, used by whom and accessed by whom.

If there were an easy answer, I think we’d be there.  But none of this is easy, so this insight is really welcome.

Thank you

Holly