[ALAC] EPDP Early input

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 28 15:05:12 UTC 2018

I can only give you my opinion. I cannot say
whether our position is identical to that of
SSAC, but I cannot see anything in that document
that I do not believe is in support of our needs.
I do not think that we have the bacndwidth to
work from scratch at the moment, and in a timely
manner. Voicing support for this report was a
quick action that I believed we could take without compromising our position.

I would be interested in understanding what we do
not agree with and we could certainly add those caveats if there was agreement.

And thank you for jumping in!  :-)

Alan