[ALAC] [Accred-Model] Comment - Alan Greenberg

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Fri Apr 20 22:32:15 UTC 2018

Alan

I see a lot wrong with it - and I see a lot that I disagree with in Jonathan’s first draft.  I have been tied up teaching, but finally have a bit of time to put my thoughts down - and I decidedly do NOT think the IPC/BC is a great model.  For a very different view, read the NCSG response- attached.  So PLEASE - give people at least a bit more time to look at what Jonathan’s response - and mine.

Holly