[ALAC] ALAC Response to Accreditation Model - due date 20 April

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Tue Apr 17 21:39:50 UTC 2018

Hi Alan

I am not disputing the ALAC’s rightful concern with making the DNS as safe and reliable as possible.  But we need to do that in the legal framework we are given.

So yes, the model Scott explained does try to provide access to those entitled to access within a legal framework - both are important..

I do hope others comment because this is a very important discussion

Holly