[ALAC] Community OnBoarding Program

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Thu Apr 12 20:35:39 UTC 2018

HI Alan,

Did you ever get an answer to this question.  We need to give our choices in by
April 16 and not is Monday

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide