[ALAC] Fwd: [APAC Space] Community Discussion on Accreditation and Access Model for Non-Public WHOIS Data

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Fri Apr 6 04:21:56 UTC 2018

Folks

I’ve just started reading this - and it says comments are due 4 April.  Given that the document claims to be the outcome of consultation, has anyone else seen and/or commented on it?  If not, maybe our first response is disappointment that we - the critical part of the multistakeholder model - were not consulted in its development. (Yes, it was mentioned during ICANN 61, but my question is whether we - as ALAC - were invited into actual discussions on this model)

Holly