[ALAC] GDPR statement

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:20:59 UTC 2018

Thank you Bastiaan and Alan. The statement as it has been drafted has been
very helpful for understanding the  complexities of the GDPR issues and its
global impacts, and the explanations of where and why the ALAC has still
not been able to reach consensus on certain issues. Its a good statement to
distribute to our community as an explanation of the ALAC position on this
important policy comment request. A great job.