[ALAC] KSK Rollover Statement

bartlett.morgan bartlett.morgan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 09:33:45 UTC 2018

I can live with this. I will support this draft.
-Bart

Sent from Samsung Focus-------- Original message --------From: Ricardo Holmquist <rihogris at gmail.com> Date: 4/1/18  5:05 AM  (GMT-04:00) To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> Cc: ALAC <alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org> Subject: Re: [ALAC] KSK Rollover Statement
Thank you Alan,Looks very good for me.
Best
Ricardo