[ALAC] Bikeshedding [was Re: Open Public Comment Proceedings]

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 02:29:09 UTC 2017

Hello Olivier,

Actually I wasn't referring to PC and I thought I was clear about that. I
was referring to issues that may occur in WG before PC; I was referring to
WG of those PDPs, and CCWG as may be applicable.

Meanwhile you asked a pertinent question in your last paragraph which I
think we already started addressing but need to move faster in its
implementation and that is the ALS expectation and metrics. Maybe that will
address some the question about people who are here and not participating
at all.

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos