[ALAC] Bikeshedding [was Re: Open Public Comment Proceedings]

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Sep 2 18:07:21 UTC 2017

Seun, I will note that there is a page of
upcoming public comments -
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/upcoming-2012-02-25-en.
Perhaps we have people who would be willing to
review that regularly and identify issues that we want staff to brief us on.

And of course, it would be good if we had active
WGs on topics that we know are going to be in out view.

Alan