[ALAC] Open Public Comment Proceedings

h.raiche at internode.on.net h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sat Sep 2 13:05:19 UTC 2017

Hi Ariel

Thanks for the reminder.  I've had a look at all three, and am not
sure they are of real importance to ALAC - but could be easily
convinced otherwise.

The other two items on our policy page that you didn't mention (and
with deadlines for comment much closer) are the ITEMS final report on
the ASO and the statistical analysis of DNS abuse.  I've only skimmed
the ASO report - some interesting recommendations but, while
interesting, not critical.  I haven't had time to look at the DNS
Abuse study - but imagine it may be important to us.  Have they been
considered by the ALAC and rejected for comment?

Holly