[ALAC] CCWG Internet Governance Report for Abu Dhabi Meeting

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 19:14:05 UTC 2017

Dear Olivier,

1) Thank you for the Report, it is thorough and enables us to have bird's
eye view of the CCWG engagements this year.

2) I would just like to ask whether the High Level Political Forum you
referred to was the one in New York next year where all initiatives will be
evaluated according to their progress and effectiveness and contribution to
the SDGs 2030?

3) I read with interest comments on threats to ICANN with policies and
regulations that might interfere with ICANN's mission.

4) Within the NCSG, there is a recent draft statement calling for ICANN to
remain within its narrow mission by restricting the definition of "domain
abuse".

Hope you are all well and in excellent health.

Kind Regards,
Sala