[ALAC] Briefing note: Use of gTLD Auction Proceeds for ICANN Reserve

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Oct 26 07:51:26 UTC 2017

Judith, the item is on the agenda because our incoming Board member asked if the ALAC had a position on it and some ALAC members expressed an interest in further discussing it.

I consider those compelling reasons to have the discussion CCWG poll notwithstanding.

Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity and typos.