[ALAC] Fwd: Re: [Ext] Re: Open Public Comment Proceedings

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 16:10:22 UTC 2017

I think it would have been helpful for Yrjo if he had been notified of
these examples *on the wiki  (or specifically directed to his email) *so
that he could incorporate them into his statement.

It is difficult to go through every email to decide what is relevant to a
public comment. The wiki is set up to provide contributors with a space to
voice their vews, and the penholder can actually start to create something
that is appropriate and inclusive of these contributions. It can be
frustrating exercise for a penholder to get a whole pile of comments right
at the end of a public comment period.