[ALAC] [Alac-sc-outreach] Fwd: [ICANN60_Onboarding] Call for ICANN61 Nominations

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 17:40:51 UTC 2017

Olivier

I like Beran's solution and you mention the discretionary ALAC slots - if
they are available, you can always ask - unfortunately my (usually free)
ccNSO slot will not be available during 2018

A  query - Has it been confirmed that the GNSO is to get a mentor/mentee
from their separate constituencies for 2018?