[ALAC] [Alac-sc-outreach] Fwd: [ICANN60_Onboarding] Call for ICANN61 Nominations

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Nov 21 22:42:39 UTC 2017

Dear Maritza,

thanks for your follow-up. Indeed, the program is now already published
on social media and everywhere. I did not think it was going to be
publicised so quickly.
Yet, I have not seen the discussion start on how people will be selected
for this program. RALOs? Outreach & Engagement WG Chairs? ALAC? ALAC
Leadership Team? ALAC Selection Committee?
Kindest regards,

Olivier