[ALAC] Fw: Interesting article about parked domains

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun May 21 06:50:42 UTC 2017

Dear Kaili,

that article dates from 2010. Google has since retired Adsense for domains.

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2456470?visit_id=1-636309457565105321-703054909&ctx=as2&rd=1

Kindest regards,

Olivier

ps. the author is the owner of GroovyPost which has nothing to do with
Google.

On 21/05/2017 08:22, Kan Kaili wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks a lot for sharing.  Just read the article titled "Make Easy
> Money from Your Parked Domains with Google AdSense for Domains".
>

> https://www.groovypost.com/howto/google/google-adsense-for-domains-review-make-money-from-parked/
>

> This article by Google itself teaches you how to make money from
> parked domains, although at the expense of consumers and end-users.
>
> I am used to think of Google as "DO NO EVIL".  Well, maybe not always
> ...   :(
>
> Kaili

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html