[ALAC] ICANN as a 501(c)(3) Organisation

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon May 8 13:55:22 UTC 2017

Subtlety aside, the settled definition of the function is central to having
an answer to the question "In whose interest?"?

If you caucus with the At-Large in ICANN and whether you hail from the
Trans-Caucasus, the Caribbean, Outer Mongolia or Timbuktu, it might be best
if we have a common understanding of role and what we defend.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*