[ALAC] Proposed Renewal of .NET Registry Agreement

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon May 8 04:23:34 UTC 2017

But really Alan, would we be expecting the ordinary end-user to be
analysing these costs and other sections of the document in a similar way,
without any prior expert knowledge about the ICANN contractual bidding
process, previous contracts and other details you have outlined? Its
outside of our scope.